Index Checker Activation Code was designed for people who not only need to know if their URLs are indexed or not, but also they can easily check all links out there in the web linking to the website URL they are interested in.
The advantage of Index Checker is that is very simple and easy to use, so we hope it will be useful for those people who are not familiar with using search engines.
What’s new in this version:
Version 1.4.1 : (From 2017/02/12)
– Support Chrome Chromium browser. It will now automatically start with Google Chrome without the need to manually run the program.
– Full text searching.
– Improved scanning speed.
– Individual result status report.
– Improved English language search.
– Improved parsing of sitemap URLs.
– Improved parsing of cross-site XML documents.
– Improved parsing of sitemaps/sitemaps.xml files, in case of URLs and XML URLs.
– Improved parsing of sitemaps/sitemaps.xml files, in case of sitemaps with different sitemap names.
– Added detecting of hidden pages.
– Added bookmarklet support. Now it is possible to bookmark a whole crawling session from Index Checker.
– Added automatic alert on error page after a crawl.
– Index Checker now can check if sitemaps are up to date and will alert if they are not.
– Improved parsing of sitemaps/sitemaps.xml files.
– Improved parsing of sitemaps with different sitemap names.
– Improved parsing of sitemaps with different site names.
– Several PHP errors and warnings fixed.
– Several incorrect URIs fixed.
– Some PHP errors fixed.
Index Checker Crack + 
◆ New Index Checker 3.1 – has many new features and improvements, 3 times faster!
◆ 100+ New Browsers/Modded Browsers and also Google, Yahoo, Bing started to block content types that Google, Yahoo and Bing Webmasters do not want to see on their search engine results.
◆ Added three new filters that you can apply to your searches to filter your search results the way you want:
– Filter Inverted Indexed Links
– Filter Low-Quality Links
– Filter Old Moused Links
◆ Added New Options: * Save search results as HTML document, Save search results as TXT document. This option will save all search results as an HTML document.
– Save selected file to disk
◆ Save to disk as html, txt, csv, dat and xls are possible
◆ Check the status of multiple searches at once.
◆ Added UI improvements: Navigation bar, Search form, Files browser, About.
◆ Optionally check if a specific URL is linked with a Google PageRank 1 page.
◆ Optionally check if the URL is linked with a specific PageRank 3 page, 5 page, 10 page or 50 page.
◆ Optionally check if the URL is linked with a PageRank 2 page, 5 page, 10 page or 50 page.
◆ Optionally check if the URL is linked with a PageRank 1 page and deselect all page categories.
◆ Optionally check if the URL is linked with a PageRank 2 page and deselect all page categories.
◆ Optionally check if the URL is
Index Checker Crack +
Index Checker has a number of extra advanced features for the most common use cases – such as checking your backlinks.
* Optimized the index for the following search engines:
* Check how many pages the specified URL actually links to
* Extract the anchor text of each backlink
* Compute the percentage of the links that actually point to the specified page
* Corrected the way the plugin is exported and imported.
* Improved the way the plugin stores the indexed pages.
* Fixed the issues with DBPedia.
* Improved the information displayed in the About dialog.
* Added the option to use the Google webmaster tools api to identify indexed pages.
* Added the missing permission in the About dialog.
* Fixed the issue with Google Webmaster Tools.
* Added the option to filter by a specific domain name.
* Fixed the security related issue and updated the links to the plugins home page.
* Added support for the list of sites to not index.
* Added the option to limit the amount of threads used.
* Made changes to the way the plugin stores its data.
* Fixed a couple of issues.
* Added the option to limit the number of threads that will be used.
* The plugin now has a custom icon in Windows Explorer.
* Improved the way the plugin stores its data.
* Removed the option to use a custom DBPedia instance.
* Fixed the issue with Chrome.
* Improved the way the plugin stores its data.
What’s New In?
Checking the quality of links to your site has never been easier. Index Checker does all the hard work for you, and presents the results in simple, easy-to-read and click-thru-friendly manner. Just enter a list of domain names or URL’s and click the index check button, and the program will be checking all the web address, one after another, from top to bottom, making sure they are included in the search engines indexes.
Use Index Checker to determine the quality of links back to your site as well as see who is linking to you, with our Index Checker PRO program. Get accurate data about who is linking to your site from all the major search engines. No need to rely on those unreliable search engines and links from them.
Index Checker Pro Description:
Index Checker PRO goes beyond the simple check. It is a link checking system that monitors thousands of websites around the clock.
When you index a site, it’s in the list of indexed sites. Our PRO version includes a unique statistical analysis: you can see detailed information about the position of the site in the search results, daily, weekly and monthly.
The secret of the PRO version is a real time monitoring of all the major search engines: all indexed sites are monitored around the clock, and if your site or your competitor’s site is indexed by any of them, all the data are recorded. Every day you get an overview of the situation in one graph: how many sites are included in the index of Google, Yahoo and Bing and how big is the difference between your site and your competitor’s one? If your site is included in the index of any search engine then the PRO version will tell you about the daily situation. All in one nice graph.
Index Checker is a free download and it’s available to those living in these countries: USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Ireland, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, South Africa, Finland, Netherlands, Singapore, Sweden, Denmark, Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, Israel, Canada, South Korea, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Peru, Spain, Indonesia, French, Czech, Italy, Poland, Ireland, Turkey, Estonia, Armenia, Greece, Bulgaria, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Norway, Turkey, Romania, Lithuania, Ukraine, Estonia, Cyprus, Hungary, Belgium, Ireland, Austria, Czech, Hungary,
System Requirements For Index Checker:
1.6 GHz processor
512 MB RAM
1024 x 768 or higher resolution
The minimum recommended PC system requirements are based on the requirements of the game on a Windows 7 64-bit operating system. Some features of the game may not function properly on earlier versions of Windows.