Delicious Address Book Incl Product Key
Delicious Address Book Crack+ For Windows
* Manage your contacts’ info, notes, contacts and pictures with ease!
* Sort your contacts by name, address, and last name or vice versa.
* Automatically link your Google Contacts.
* Import from vcf/vcsx or SQLite/xls and export to CSV/TXT/HTML.
* Manage contact groups, import new contacts to your address book, and export it to CSV/TXT/HTML.
* Add notes to contacts’ records and sort by date and text.
* Add vCard/vcf/vcsx contact data to your Address Book.
* Export your contacts to Excel, vCard, vcf, vcsx or CSV.
* Add contacts to the last.xlsx database and open it in Excel.
* Add contacts to the Google Contacts.
* Import/Export contacts to/from Address Book.
* Quickly find your contacts based on their name, addresses, email, etc.
* Separate contacts by categories.
* Add your photos to your contacts.
* Add your address book in Google Contacts.
* Add any number of contacts to Google Contacts.
* Add contacts to the last.xlsx database, Excel spreadsheet, vCard/vcf/vcsx, CSV and add contacts to the Google Contacts.
* Find your contacts by name, address, or email.
* Add calendar appointments for your contacts to the Calendar.
* Search for contacts by name, address, city, state, zip, or email and filter your results.
* Automatically add your contacts from Gmail to your address book.
* Automatically import your contacts to the address book if they are located in vcf/vcsx or sqlite/xls format.
* Autocomplete contacts’ names, addresses, email and phone number by typing.
* Add new contacts from FTP.
* Add new contacts to the last.xlsx database and open it in Excel spreadsheet.
* Add contacts to Google Contacts.
* Import your contacts from your phone, email, FTP.
* Find your contacts by name, address, email or phone number.
* You can sort your contacts by name, address, or last name.
* Support Google Contacts.
* Support importing vcf, vcsx, SQLite, CSV files.
* Support Google Contacts.
* Export/Import contacts
Delicious Address Book
Set up your own database and populate it with contacts
It’s wrapped in well-organized and clean interface divided into a tree structure on the left side of the panel to which you can enter and delete new categories at any given time, and four distinct tabs (general, home, work, notes) that contain various details about the currently selected record.
The app comes with a sample database to help you get familiarized with the what each function does and how the overall layout looks.
Provide important data about your associates and personalize your notations
When inserting a new client or friend, the tool provides three distinct tabs, one that contains the general information, like displayed nickname, full name, title, birthdate, various phone numbers and emails, and in the other you can fill in the home and work addresses and family-related data.
For every record, it’s possible to compose customized notes with diverse font types, styles, sizes and colors, along with content formatting (paragraph alignment, bullet lists, indent) and image and table insertion. If you have stored text in another document, you can easily copy and paste it into the editor, as well as set a password for specific contacts, in case you don’t want anyone to view them. In addition, the database can be backed up and restored if issues are encountered and lists imported and exported.
Taking everything into account, Delicious Address Book is a useful and user-friendly application that comes in handy when you want to efficiently insert and handle multiple personal and business-related information about various persons and arrange them in customized categories. During our testing, when we made a new memo within a folder, the tool loaded the word processor and encountered errors when we tried to switch to an existing record. To remedy this simply exit the program and start it again.Georg Schüzler
Georg Schüzler (1864–1948) was a German businessman, journalist and politician.
He was president of the Deutsche Verband für Industriebetriebe (German Association of Industrialists) in 1916–1917. On 8 October 1919 he was named German military governor (Wehrmachtsvorsteher) of New Zealand and administrator (Wächter) of the country.
Category:German military personnel of World War I
What’s New in the Delicious Address Book?
Looking for the simplest, most elegant address book in the App Store, get this stand-alone program loaded with a few clicks. It’s as easy as it gets for you to maintain and distribute contacts and notes. Anyone can use it and it’s time you got one too.
The App’s Controls
The name of the application suggests a classic address book where you can add new records and group them into folders, but with the unique design of this one, it only offers three tabs that cover general, home and work info, and as it says, provides a simple and elegant interface to store contacts.
You can save the contacts to a database if you want, or any other type of file, creating new categories and folders as you go. Furthermore, you can insert notes and memos for each entry, set a password to protect and secure the record, alter the contact’s name and choose a color for the notes and an image for the icon.
Here are some of the other controls provided by the application:
Edit name, contact phone number, photo, address and so on
Create folders, export contact lists, set alarms, send messages and invite
Put contact cards in your contacts list
Input and delete notes and comments
Create rich cards, distribute lists and work with an extended address book
Upload contacts directly to your Address Book Pro from your computer
Create favorites, linked accounts and more…
App Market Screenshots:
What I like about it:
The interface is simple and clean, but comes with various functions for easy manipulation of your data.
It’s great for contact management when you want to organize and share information on several people, and as you can see from the screenshots, when you want to import files to be inserted in the address book, it’s possible to choose a specific format for each type of record you want to have in there.
You can add new entries via the drop-down menu and also upload contacts from your computer, if you have previously stored them there. Also, as this tool comes with a database manager, you will be able to set up and create a new one very easily.
What I don’t like:
The application is not well-rounded when it comes to adding different types of data like appointments, to-do lists, notes and so on, and when you have more than one person in a record, you have to have a specific, long name for every contact to distinguish it from the other ones, and
System Requirements For Delicious Address Book:
OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7, 32-bit or 64-bit (Intel-compatible)
CPU: Intel Pentium 3.0GHz or equivalent
RAM: 1GB recommended (2GB recommended for best performance)
DVD-ROM drive: for installation only
Display: 1024×768 minimum recommended, 1280×1024 recommended for best performance
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible audio device
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Older OS and CPU versions of the game may not run